Friday, October 29, 2010

Gimme my stuff

Man oh man,i have this neighbor lives across the hall from me, not sure who made her keeper of all packages. I'm retired so i'm usually home especially when i know that i am receiving a pkg, i make sure i stay home until UPS, FED-X, USPS, whoever is bringing me that package gets here. I haven't lived here very long a little over 6 mths so i'm not used to someone else blocking me from getting my packages. She has an advantage over me in that her apartment faces the street so she sees any and everything coming into the building..but still hey its my package so why she telling the UPS man to leave it with her is beyond me. Kinda ticked me off good day because i was determined to stay close to the door so i'd get my own package, but yes you guessed it she beat me to my own package. I'm trying to be nice because it is nice to not have to worry about a package if i'm out of town or just not here, but c'mon woman give me a chance, she see them coming in she out here door and takes in all the packages, but i'm going to have to nip this in the bud, i mean its near to the holidays and i know i'll be ordering things and i don't want my things sitting over in her place until she feels like bringing them across the hall to me, ya know.

Today I wanted to take a nap, you know like old people do, then i can stay up pass 9 like i am now..so anyway sitting watching some TV waiting on UPS, after a while I go downstairs to get my regular mail, so now she knows i'm home. Nope she didn't bring my package, but at the time i didnt know she had it. I come back in, think i ate something can't remember, but i did something then i thought about checking the tracking by this time it was about 3:30, well guess what the package had been delivered at 2:01...i was not happy, so i go knock on her door, ring the door bell no answer..i went back a few times..no answer..by now im getting a headache..finally about 5:30 i go back and she opens the door and gives me my box, she wouldnt even look at me, handed me my box with her head down cuz she know she was wrong. I'm fix her, starting Monday i'm posting a big note on my door that i'm home, so UPS, USPS and yes FED X bring me my packages, gonna put her outta commission, she can keep somebody else packages but gimme my stuff.

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Okay, I'll try to keep up with what you have to say and what's going on with you!!! LOL!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Call your UPS, FED EX, etc. and let them know you DO NOT want your packages left with any of your neighbors -- they are not suppose to leave your messages with anyone unless you authorize it!!! I live in a house so I don't have that problem, however, I've had other issued with UPS in particular -- I'm sure over the years my name is a common fixture in our downtown office and their TX home office because over the years I've bombarded them with letters and phone calls; but guess what?!!! Today, I don't have anymore problems; they OVER extend themselves to please me!!!

Hate to say this, but your neighbors actions, I wouldn't trust her with a 10-foot pole!!!

Creative Hayes Creations said...

Sorry, havent been checking this blog..i gotta do better. I made up signs and posted on my door saying I am home so knock or ring the doorbell. I get pkgs every week, some days i get pks from each carrier,lol.i know its driving that woman nuts because they have been coming to my door, and one day i'm not for sure if she wasn't at home or was calling herself not opening the door for the UPS man. Was a day that i was not expecting any pkg, well it was pkg for her and a neighbor on the other side of me, so i took them both in. UPS left a notice on her door, which is so strange because each time she had a pkg of mine i never had a notice on my door, so im thinking she probably took it off, not knowing that i have 3 computers and i will check one of them to find out if i had a pkg delivered,lol. But anyway, a bit later her son knocks on my door, and she's standing out there with him, i couldnt tell if they where coming or going, but he was like aww did Dave (apparently that is the UPS man name,lol) leave him a pkg. I said yes he did and gave it him, the mother was laughing like it was the funniest thing..which made me think they where both at home and just didnt answer there door thinking it was a pkg for me. I put the sign on my door anyday that know im expecting a pkg and not had a problem, and even talked to a FEd Ex and a UPS guy, they said she always gets the pkgs for our floor, i said yes i knoww she does,lol.. but i am retired so i am usually at home when i know im getting a pkg so knock or ring the doorbell, if i dont answer then ok, but at least make sure i'm not home. But you are right if i do have that problem again i plan on getting in touch with somebody cuz that woman is strange. I keep thinking she probably taking in pkgs, writing down where they came from, and if its on the box what might be in it,lol.

Tamika said...

Maybe she feels just as good as we do getting something but she never orders anything. Is it scrapbook stuff maybe she'd like to see your work! Maybe she's lonely? OK or maybe she has a crush on the UPS/FedEx guy? LOL